RF information systems work by delivering information pages over a coaxial network. As such, this is an ideal option for hotels looking to avoid costly and disruptive modernisation of cable infrastructure or the purchase of SMART televisions.
Although certain limitations are evident - features such as catch-up TV and video-on-demand are not available - RF systems remain an excellent options for hotels looking to provide a branded information service without premium features.
AirINFO for Hotels
Dedicated High Definition In-Room TV Channel
AirInfo provides a low cost, high quality information system for hotels, enabling the promotion of hotel products, services or facilities that generate additional revenue. For optimum convenience and cost-saving, Airwave can install this system on an existing aerial network.
The AirInfo HD hotel information channel is broadcast over the Internet and received at a hotel using a specially configured PC player. The player’s output is then converted to an HD digital freeview type TV signal. Reception at the guest TV is subject to having Freeview HD capable tuners (please ask for advice). The televisions will be configured so that they display the Hotel TV channel when powered on by a guest, so as to guarantee that the guest is presented with your own dedicated and branded channel.
The guest can then, if they choose, switch to standard TV channels (BBC, ITV, CH4, etc). The AirINFO HD Hotel TV channel offers useful information, branding and advertising opportunities and the standard layout can be easily modified to incorporate the hotel’s name, logo and colour scheme. Additional designed changes can be made in-conjunction with the hotel’s management.
The standard template, consists of:
- Hotel branding
- On-screen clock
- Looping video feed
- Regional weather outlook
- National news RSS Feed
- Motorway (main route) traffic RSS feed
- User definable graphical areas (branding / advertising)
- Text / message area (HQ and hotel manager messages)
AirMEDIA is a low cost, innovative and flexible solution delivering information and interactivity to TV screens over coaxial RF and smart IP TV networks.
Costly, printed in-room directories should be a thing of the past. AirMEDIA enables hotel guests to quickly and easily navigate through different sections and pages on hotel information and services. Hoteliers can instantly update the system via a web interface, keeping information fresh, dynamic and up to date. Typically incorporated pages include:
- Hotel services and facilities
- Local area information and useful contacts
- Local sites and attractions
- Live feeds, e.g. news, weather, sport
Generate revenue by using AirMEDIA to promote hotel products, services and facilities or to advertise local businesses.
- Hotel offers and promotions
- Restaurant, bar or spa deals
- Advertise local businesses, such as taxi firms or restaurants
A TAILORED SOLUTION
AirMEDIA is a bespoke information system for your hotel, it can be tailored to suit your hotel's individual style and requirements:
- Hotel logos, colours, images and corporate videos
- Hotel specific content
- Tailored categories and page
Samsung Reach 4.0 (RF)
REACH 4.0 (RF)
The Samsung Interactive Remote Control for Hospitality (REACH) allows you to manage all your Samsung TVs centrally and remotely.
- Improve venue-wide communication across any new or existing infrastructure, as LYNK REACH 4.0 accommodates LAN, WiFi and Coax users.
- Simplify hospitality display content creation and deployment through a single-source management system.
- Monitor and respond to performance and usage trends for hundreds of hospitality displays from a central remote location
- Transform displays into content centers that provide a personalised, differentiated in-room experience.
- Eliminate steps and complexities from common guest processes, including express check-out and real-time information access.
- Reduce energy and maintenance costs and visible clutter by condensing multiple systems and wires into a single-source content management platform.
The CMND Display Management Platform is the next innovation in Philips Professional Display Solutions. Whether it’s one display or a thousand, you can manage your full suite of displays from a central location. Need to update, create, or push out content? No problem with CMND & Create. Need to manage settings or schedule firmware updates? CMND & Control has got you covered.
Works seamlessly across all professional displays
- Fully integrated system between Philips signage, Hotel TV, and Healthcare TV
Intuitive user interface
- Drag and drop layout makes creating content easy
- Low learning curve for display management
Engage customers in real time
- Distribute content immediately or based on customer habits
Reduce the total cost of ownership
- Consolidate your display management into one single interface
- Eliminate the manual labour involved in display-to-display updates
- No need for separate systems to manage content and setting updates
LG Pro:Centric V
LG’s Pro:Centric V solution allows hoteliers to customise the in-room experience, providing an easy way to interface with program guides, internet data feeds and applications designed to connect guests to hotel services through RF or IP infrastructure.
- USB Cloning
- Self Diagnosis
- Lock Mode
- Unique Contents
- Easy Management
- Cost Saving