An IPTV (Internet Protocol Television) system distributes television over an IP network. IP systems will typically have greater functionality than RF networks and will allow the delivery of features such as catch-up services, video-on-demand and smart applications. Other advantages include better operability and enhanced control of the television.
Although an IP system is often seen as the premium option, it can sometimes be the case that a hotel's requirements can be covered by a (typically) cheaper RF system. As a consequence, we always recommend a consultation ahead of a purchase decision.
AirMEDIA is a low cost, innovative and flexible solution delivering information and interactivity to TV screens over coaxial RF and smart IP TV networks. In an IP environment, AirMEDIA uses the Browser technology found in Smart Hospitality TV’s to deliver a Graphical User Interface (GUI) with enhanced functionality that makes it a great alternative to services that often demand a much higher price tag.
Costly, printed in-room directories should be a thing of the past. AirMEDIA enables hotel guests to quickly and easily navigate through different sections and pages on hotel information and services. Hoteliers can instantly update the system via a web interface, keeping information fresh, dynamic and up to date. Typically incorporated pages include:
- Hotel services and facilities
- Local area information and useful contacts
- Local sites and attractions
- Live feeds, e.g. news, weather, sport
Generate revenue by using AirMEDIA to promote hotel products, services and facilities or to advertise local businesses.
- Hotel offers and promotions
- Restaurant, bar or spa deals
- Advertise local businesses, such as taxi firms or restaurants
A TAILORED SOLUTION
AirMEDIA is a bespoke information system for your hotel, it can be tailored to suit your hotel's individual style and requirements:
- Hotel logos, colours, images and corporate videos
- Hotel specific content
- Tailored categories and page
- Accessible anywhere
- Multi-brand TV compability • Design flexibility
- Hotel PMS integration
- Use external data feeds
- Robust and proven
Samsung Reach 4.0 (IP)
Samsung REACH 4.0
The Samsung Interactive Remote Control for Hospitality (REACH) allows you to manage all your Samsung TVs centrally and remotely.
- Improve venue-wide communication across any new or existing infrastructure, as LYNK REACH 4.0 accommodates LAN, WiFi and Coax users.
- Simplify hospitality display content creation and deployment through a single-source management system.
- Monitor and respond to performance and usage trends for hundreds of hospitality displays from a central remote location
- Transform displays into content centers that provide a personalised, differentiated in-room experience.
- Eliminate steps and complexities from common guest processes, including express check-out and real-time information access.
- Reduce energy and maintenance costs and visible clutter by condensing multiple systems and wires into a single-source content management platform.
Samsung's Hugh Bourne demonstrates REACH:
Philips CMND IP
The CMND Display Management Platform is the next innovation in Philips Professional Display Solutions. Whether it’s one display or a thousand, you can manage your full suite of displays from a central location. Need to update, create, or push out content? No problem with CMND & Create. Need to manage settings or schedule firmware updates? CMND & Control has got you covered.
Works seamlessly across all professional displays
- Fully integrated system between Philips Signage, Hotel TV, and Healthcare TV
Intuitive user interface
- Drag and drop layout makes creating content easy
- Low learning curve for display management
Engage customers in real time
- Distribute content immediately or based on customers habits
Reduce the total cost of ownership
- Consolidate your display management into one single interface
- Eliminate the manual labour involved in display-to-display updates
- No need for separate systems to manage content and setting updates
LG Pro:Centric Smart
LG Pro:Centric Smart
LG’s Pro:Centric Smart solution allows hoteliers to customise the in-room experience, providing an easy way to interface with program guides, internet data feeds and applications designed to connect guests to hotel services through IP infrastructure.
- USB Cloning
- Self Diagnosis
- Lock Mode
- Unique Contents
- Easy Management
- Cost Saving
Cloud-based management system for hospitality TV
Otrum CTRL provides a premium cloud-based management system for hospitality TVs; 100% operated via the cloud, a hotel can save on the associated hardware and maintenance costs.
- TV channel line-up management.
- Fully customisable graphics, menus and submenus.
- Information pages with online editor.
- Template library.
- Wake-Up, including central management.
- NativeTV Apps e.g. Airtime,YouTube and Web browser.
- External TV inputs e.g. AirPlay, Chromecast and HDMI.
- NativeTV features e.g. Bluetooth, Miracast and SmartView.
- LG, Samsung and Philips compatible.
Otrum Enterprise is the segment leader in functionality, stability and ease of use. With Smart TV implementations investment costs can be significantly reduced using existing infrastructure such as coax, Ethernet and Wi-Fi. This exibility also includes hybrid solutions with mixed infrastructure.
- Otrum Enterprise with guest device connectivity.
- In-room communication and marketing using the guest’s own language.
- Revenue generation.
- In-house selling via online storefronts.
- Brand building.
- Back of office management, statistics and reporting.