The Chinese economy is one of the largest and fasting growing economies in the world and is now the largest UK visitor group (overtaking the USA & Germany). Research shows that the provision of Chinese channels is a top requirement for China's outbound tourists and consequently, hotels that cater for this are set to capture this hugely important and expanding market sector. Further relevant statistics include:
- China became the largest business travel market worldwide in 2016
- From 2016, outbound Chinese tourism is set to grow by 25% per annum.
- 120 million Chinese tourists traveled overseas in 2015 - equating to 1 in every 10 tourists worldwide.
- By 2025, it's forecast that China's outbound travel spend will reach 255 billion dollars.
- The Chinese are the biggest spenders of luxury goods, accounting for 30% of global luxury spending.
Airwave and Techlive International recognise the need to service this hugely important market and have partnered with Da-fish to bring a full Chinese channel listing to hotels. To find out more contact Peta or Julian at + (44) (0)845 555 1212 or email@example.com