Account Manager – Asset Finance
This is a new role within our highly successful group of companies, offering a wide range of products, including TV networks, security and fire/life safety systems, and providing technical solutions to clients within the UK and Europe.
You will be responsible for developing and managing our asset finance offering and growing sales of our asset finance products both directly and via sales teams within each group business.
We are looking for you to:
- develop our asset finance offering, drive SLA agreements and ensure that all products are compliant within the relevant regulatory frameworks
- drive new asset finance sales across all areas of the business requiring a high level of collaboration with Sales teams and meeting an individual sales target
- produce quotations and manage all compliance administration of our asset finance products
- be responsible for all financial compliance and administration of each asset finance product, undertaking risk management of all clients pre and post engagement and ensuring all the relevant compliance requirements of the business are met.
You will need to define the strategy that delivers the defined asset funding objectives across the Group, nurture existing client relationships to drive business development opportunities and engage with Sales teams to deliver the asset finance targets.
We are looking for the right candidate to have:
- a background in asset finance sales - preferably from a similar industry including an IT or technology based environment
- knowledge of the end to end asset finance process including administration, sales and risk management
- excellent knowledge of different asset finance vehicles and the regulatory and legal framework of such products
- a genuine interest in developing financing opportunities
This role will be based at the Airwave HQ in West Sussex, but you'll be required to travel to other company and client sites on a regular basis. If this opportunity appeals to you, we’d like you to get in touch to learn more about our business and this role.