Connect with your audience through ANY digital surface
With the increasing market trend towards software as a service (SaaS) adoption, Otrum has launched an all new and incredibly powerful TV management solution - Otrum Mirage – An Enterprise Cloud Product.
Powered by Amazon Web Services (AWS), and deployed across the Amazon Content Delivery Network (CDN), Otrum utilises AWS CloudFront to deliver a secure, low latency experience for hotel guests globally.
For a full list of Otrum Mirage features, click here
- TV channel line-up management.
- Fully customisable 1080p menus, no rigid limits.
- Information pages with online editor
- Bespoke template library
- Wake-Up, including central management
- Native TV apps e.g. Airtime, YouTube & Web
- External TV inputs e.g. AirPlay, Chromecast & HDMI
- Native TV features e.g. Bluetooth, Miracast & SmartView
- Highly adaptable open APIs to show live dynamic data
- LG and Samsung compatible through intuitive onboarding.
Why the cloud?
- No server hardware costs or maintenance
- Real-time back-up and redundancy
- Class-leading 99.95% monthly uptime
- Simple login and administration via web
- Trained 3rd-line support
- Curated ecosystem of templates and APIs
As a first for the industry, Otrum Mirage is an API centric platform by design, offering content ingest, deployment, management and control through open APIs available publicly.
Otrum works closely with the major hospitality display manufacturers, and has certified integrations with LG, Philips and Samsung. Using the latest web technologies, Otrum Mirage offers a Full HD guest experience with unparalleled options for customisation, branding and personalisation.