Airwave exhibit at Hotel360, London Excel
Hotel360 connects the hotel industry's most ambitious professionals with the solutions, services and innovations they need to achieve excellence and stay ahead of the curve. With 200+ seminars and a series of panel debates, the event is a key fixture in the year's exhibition calendar.
Airwave partnered with Philips Electronics and Otrum to showcase a number of technologies, including:
- Philips' brand new range of Chromecast-integrated, Android TVs - enabling guests to watch their own content (such as BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime, YouTube etc) on the guest-room TV.
- Philips Q-Line digital signage - controlled via Otrum signage software
- Philips meeting room signage
- Otrum CTRL - cloud-based management / interactive information system.
- Airtime - cloud-based movie and content streaming for hotels.
- A portfolio of Chinese and International channels from sister company Techlive International.
Airwave, Philips and Otrum had a very productive two days, if you missed us and would like to talk about any of the above technologies, get in touch: email@example.com or 0845 555 1212