Airwave exhibit at Hotel360, London Excel
18 September 2019 11:53
Hotel360 connects the hotel industry's most ambitious professionals with the solutions, services and innovations they need to achieve excellence and stay ahead of the curve. With 200+ seminars and a series of panel debates, the event is a key fixture in the year's exhibition calendar.
Airwave partnered with Philips Electronics and Otrum to showcase a number of technologies, including:
- Philips' brand new range of Chromecast-integrated, Android TVs - enabling guests to watch their own content (such as BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime, YouTube etc) on the guest-room TV.
- Philips Q-Line digital signage - controlled via Otrum signage software
- Philips meeting room signage
- Otrum CTRL - cloud-based management / interactive information system.
- Airtime - cloud-based movie and content streaming for hotels.
- A portfolio of Chinese and International channels from sister company Techlive International.
Airwave, Philips and Otrum had a very productive two days, if you missed us and would like to talk about any of the above technologies, get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0845 555 1212