Airwave exhibit at Hotel Tech Live 2018
The Hotel & Spa Tech Live, hosted at the London ExCel Centre, is a leading technology show, attracting thousands of hospitality professionals across the UK. With 170+ speaker slots, panel debates and 1-2-1 expert advice, the event is a key fixture in the year's exhibition calendar.
Airwave partnered with Samsung and showcased a number of key technologies, including:
- Samsung's brand new HJ690 Series SMART TV - featuring UHD resolution, upscaling technology and a Tizen operating system, Samsung's new display is set to revolutionise the hospitality display environment.
- Samsung PMF Series digital signage - Tizen powered premium signage solution with narrow bezel and embedded media player
- Otrum's drag and drop digital signage software - cloud-based, powerful CMS with automatic software updates and unlimited storage.
- Otrum CTRL - cloud-based management / interactive information system.
- AirMedia IP - interactive information system.
- Hospitality certified Chromecast - enabling guests to watch their own content (such as Netflix, Amazon Prime, YouTube etc) on the in-room TV.
- Airtime - cloud-based movie and content streaming for hotels.
- A portfolio of Chinese and International channels from sister company Techlive International.
- Belkin commercial wireless charging - fast, convenient bedside charging for hotel rooms.
Both the sales and product team had a productive, busy and enjoyable day - see you next year!
For more information on any of the systems featured in this article, get in touch for friendly, professional advise: 0845 555 1212 or firstname.lastname@example.org